Barclaycard Merchant Services Overview
Merchant Services for the United Kingdom
Founded in 1966, Barclaycard (barclaycard.co.uk/business) is a UK-based card issuer and merchant account provider that serves businesses of all sizes and types within the UK. The company is one of the few large UK merchant services providers that is not an extension of a U.S.-based credit card processor like First Data or Global Payments.
Headquarters and Ownership
Barry Rodrigues is the CEO of Barclaycard, which is headquartered at 1 Churchill Pl, Canary Wharf, London, UK.
Barclaycard Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Barclaycard Merchant Services appears to offer an 18-month contract that may include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Barclaycard Merchant Services has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Barclaycard Merchant Services does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Barclaycard Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received very few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Barclaycard Merchant Services
Barclaycard Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Barclaycard Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Barclaycard Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.