Barclaycard Merchant Services Overview
Barclaycard Merchant Services May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Barclaycard Merchant Services or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Merchant Services for the United Kingdom
Founded in 1966, Barclaycard Merchant Services is a UK-based card issuer and merchant account provider that serves businesses of all sizes and types within the UK. The company is one of the few large UK merchant services providers that is not an extension of a U.S.-based credit card processor like First Data or Global Payments. In addition to merchant accounts, the company also provides virtual terminal and payment gateway services.
Headquarters and Ownership
Barry Rodrigues is the CEO of Barclaycard, which is headquartered at 1 Churchill Pl, Canary Wharf, London, UK.
Barclaycard Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Barclaycard Merchant Services appears to offer an 18-month contract that may include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Barclaycard Merchant Services has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Barclaycard Merchant Services does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Barclaycard Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received very few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Barclaycard Merchant Services
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.