Payment Processing Solutions and More
Founded in May 2017 by the former CEO of Heartland Payment Systems, Beyond Payments is a merchant account provider that is capable of serving nearly any type of business. In addition to payment processing, Beyond Payments offers payroll, point-of-sale, and lending services. The company often refers to itself as simply “Beyond” in its branding, but we will refer to it as Beyond Payments in this review. According to the company’s website, it offers tiered and interchange-plus pricing models The company advertises its own proprietary payment gateway and POS system as well as Tend POS.
Location and Ownership
Beyond Payments uses TSYS as its backend processor. Beyond Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah, and lists its address as 10507 Timberwood Cir, Louisville, Kentucky 40223 on its website, although the Better Business Bureau profile for Above and Beyond Business Tools & Services, Inc. lists another address at 8106 Prospect Ave NE Albuquerque, NM 87110. Robert Carr is the CEO of Beyond Payments.
Beyond Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Beyond Payments offers tiered and interchange-plus pricing through contracts of varying duration with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Beyond Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Beyond Payments (as Above and Beyond Business Tools and Services, Inc.) has an “A” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: Beyond Payments does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Beyond Payments