Beyond Payments Overview
Payment Processing Solutions and More
Founded in May 2017 by the former CEO of Heartland Payment Systems, Beyond Payments is a merchant account provider that is capable of serving nearly any type of business. In addition to payment processing, Beyond Payments offers payroll, point-of-sale, and lending services. The company often refers to itself as simply “Beyond” in its branding, but we will refer to it as Beyond Payments in this review.
Location and Ownership
Beyond Payments uses TSYS as its backend processor. Beyond Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah, and lists its address as 10507 Timberwood Cir, Louisville, Kentucky 40223. Robert Carr is the CEO of Beyond Payments.
Beyond Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Beyond Payments offers contracts of varying duration with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Beyond Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Beyond Payments (as Above and Beyond Business Tools and Services, Inc.) has an “A” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: Beyond Payments does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Beyond Payments
Beyond Payments Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Beyond Payments merchant account statement. Not with Beyond Payments? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.