A Global Payments Reseller
Card Concepts Merchant Services is a merchant account provider that was established in 2009. Card Concepts appears to be an independent reseller of Global Payments contracts. It should be noted that the company may easily be confused with Card Concepts, Inc., a vended laundry payment solutions company, but the two entities are entirely unrelated.
Company Location and Ownership
The company’s corporate address is located at 711 Deerwood Ave., Suite A, Neenah, Wisconsin 54956, and Card Concepts is a registered ISO and MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. Travis Rogers is the president of Card Concepts Merchant Services.
Card Concepts Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Card Concepts appears to offer variable contract terms through Global Payments.
- Complaints & Service: Card Concepts has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Card Concepts Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Card Concepts appears to hire independent sales agents and has received one complaint about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Card Concepts