European E-Commerce Credit Card Processing
Founded in 2007, Cardinity is a merchant account provider and payment gateway provider that exclusively offers e-commerce credit card processing solutions for European businesses. Cardinity is actually a subsidiary service provided by UAB Click2Sell, a Lithuanian payment processing company regulated by the Central Bank of the Republic of Lithuania. Cardinity is available to all European Union e-commerce merchants.
Location and Ownership
Egidijus Andreika is listed as the company’s general director. UAB Click2Sell is headquartered at Sunrise Valley Science and Technology Park, Sauletekio Ave. 15, LT-10224, Vilnius, Lithuania.
Cardinity Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Cardinity appears to offer variable contract terms through a bundled payment gateway and merchant account.
- Complaints & Service: Cardinity has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Cardinity does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Cardinity does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Cardinity
Cardinity Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Cardinity merchant account statement. Not with Cardinity? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.