European E-Commerce Credit Card Processing
Founded in 2007, Cardinity is a merchant account and payment gateway provider that exclusively offers e-commerce credit card processing solutions for European businesses. Cardinity is actually a subsidiary service provided by UAB Click2Sell, a Lithuanian payment processing company regulated by the Central Bank of the Republic of Lithuania. Cardinity is available to all European Union e-commerce merchants.
Location and Ownership
Egidijus Andreika is listed as the company’s general director. UAB Click2Sell is headquartered at Sunrise Valley Science and Technology Park, Sauletekio Ave. 15, LT-10224, Vilnius, Lithuania.
Cardinity Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Cardinity appears to offer variable contract terms through a bundled payment gateway and merchant account.
- Complaints & Service: Cardinity has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Cardinity does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Cardinity does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Cardinity