A Capable Online Payment Gateway and Mobile App
Charge Anywhere is a payment processing software provider that specializes in mobile and e-commerce payment solutions to merchant accounts. It’s important to understand that the company only supplies an online payment gateway and a smartphone app that makes accepting mobile payments possible on Android, iPhone, and some Blackberry devices. The company does not actually process payments or supply a merchant account. Merchants who wish to use Charge Anywhere’s products will need to establish a separate merchant account with an actual processor. The company’s software is compatible with virtually every major credit card processor and merchants can select a merchant services provider of their choice. Charge Anywhere, LLC. was established in 2004 and is headquartered at 4041 Hadley Rd, South Plainfield, NJ 07080. Paul Sabella is listed as the president and CEO of Charge Anywhere.
In September 2014, Charge Anywhere identified malware on its internal network that may have compromised cardholder information between November 5, 2009, and September 14, 2014. The company provided a searchable list of merchants who may have been affected by the incident and has since shut down the attack. A statement from the company regarding this incident is available in part here.
Charge Anywhere Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Charge Anywhere charges a monthly gateway fee of $9.99 and no cancellation fee.
- Complaints & Service: Charge Anywhere has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: The Better Business Bureau does not maintain a profile for Charge Anywhere at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Charge Anywhere does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Charge Anywhere