A Membership-Based Savings Organization
Formerly known as TransAct Merchant Solutions, TransAct National Association Program, or TransAct NAP, Exectras (exectras.com) is a merchant account provider that offers a wide range of business services to participating merchants on an annual membership basis. The company functions in a similar way to a trade organization, but instead of its merchants having a common field of expertise, they simply participate in the same pool of benefits regardless of business type. Exectras charges a monthly or annual fee in exchange for offering its merchant services—as well as other business products like insurance, health benefits, payroll services, retirement plans, loans, and scholarship programs—at a steep discount.
Exectras Location and Ownership
Exectras is a registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, and is headquartered at 5819 Hwy 6 South, Ste 255, Missouri City, Texas 77459. Joseph Cherry is the CEO and president of Exectras.
Exectras Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Exectras offers its merchant services at an extreme discount as part of a larger benefits program.
- Complaints & Service: Exectras has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Exectras has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Exectras does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Exectras
Exectras Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Exectras merchant account statement. Not with Exectras? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.