A Membership-Based Savings Organization
Formerly known as TransAct Merchant Solutions, TransAct National Association Program, or TransAct NAP, Exectras is a merchant account provider that offers a wide range of business services to participating merchants on an annual membership basis. The company functions in a similar way to a trade organization, but instead of its merchants having a common field of expertise, they simply participate in the same pool of benefits regardless of business type. Exectras charges a membership fee in exchange for offering its merchant services—as well as other business products like insurance, health benefits, payroll services, retirement plans, loans, and scholarship programs—at a steep discount.
Exectras Location and Ownership
Exectras Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Exectras offers its merchant services at an extreme discount as part of a larger benefits program.
- Complaints & Service: Exectras has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Exectras has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Exectras does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Exectras