Gravity Payments (gravitypayments.com) is a small merchant account provider based in Seattle, Washington. The company was founded in 2004. According to a representative of Gravity Payments, the company primarily uses First Data and Cynergy Data as its processors but services the accounts directly. Gravity Payments markets its services nationally, but most of its customers are in the state of Washington. Gravity Payments is a registered ISO/MSP for BMO Harris, N.A., Chicago, Illinois, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, and is located at 5601 22nd Ave NW, Suite 200, Seattle, Washington 98107. Dan Price is the CEO of Gravity Payments.
- Sales & Marketing: Gravity Payments does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received many complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Gravity Payments offers variable contract terms that may take the form of a three-year agreement with an early termination fee of $495.
- Complaints & Service: Gravity Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Gravity Payments has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received two complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Gravity Payments