Founded in 2004
Gravity Payments is a small merchant account provider based in Seattle, Washington. The company was founded in 2004. According to a representative of Gravity Payments, the company primarily uses First Data and Cynergy Data as its processors but services the accounts directly. Gravity Payments markets its services nationally, but most of its customers are in the state of Washington. The company made headlines when it announced that it would pay all of its salaried employees at least $70,000 per year.
Gravity Payments Location and Ownership
Gravity Payments is a registered ISO/MSP for Citizens Bank, N.A., and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and is located at 5601 22nd Ave NW, Suite 200, Seattle, Washington 98107. Dan Price is the CEO of Gravity Payments.
Gravity Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Gravity Payments offers variable contract terms that may take the form of a three-year agreement with an early termination fee of $495.
- Complaints & Service: Gravity Payments has received approximately 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Gravity Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 2 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2005.
- Sales & Marketing: Gravity Payments does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received many complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Gravity Payments