Host Merchant Services Overview
Payment Processing for a Wide Range of Business Types
Host Merchant Services (hostmerchantservices.com) is a Newark, Delaware-based merchant account provider that serves a variety of business types. Company founder Lou Honick got his start in the web hosting industry by launching, owning, and operating HostMySite.com from 1997 until its acquisition by a private equity firm in 2008. One year later, he founded Host Merchant Services, which has become one of the top-rated merchant services providers on CPO. Host is headquartered at 250 Corporate Blvd., Suite L, Newark, Delaware 19702. Host Merchant Services is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California.
Host Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Host Merchant Services offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Host Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Host Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Host Merchant Services hires independent sales representatives and has received only one complaint about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Host Merchant Services
Contact Host Merchant Services
Phone: (888) 727-4538
Address: 250 Corporate Blvd., Suite L, Newark, Delaware 19702
Host Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Host Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Host Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.