Host Merchant Services Overview
Payment Processing for a Wide Range of Business Types
Host Merchant Services (hostmerchantservices.com) is a Newark, Delaware-based merchant account provider that serves a variety of business types. Company founder Lou Honick got his start in the web hosting industry by launching, owning, and operating HostMySite.com from 1997 until its acquisition by a private equity firm in 2008. One year later, he founded Host Merchant Services, which has become one of the top-rated merchant services providers on CPO. Host is headquartered at 250 Corporate Blvd., Suite L, Newark, Delaware 19702. Host Merchant Services is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California.
Host Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: Host Merchant Services hires independent sales representatives and has received only one complaint about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Host Merchant Services offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Host Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Host Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Host Merchant Services
Contact Host Merchant Services
Phone: (888) 727-4538
Address: 250 Corporate Blvd., Suite L, Newark, Delaware 19702