1/30/2021: As of this update, JPay Solutions has rebranded to Nuvio Pay. We will retain this review of JPay Solutions for informational purposes to better serve merchants.
A Full-Service Merchant Account Provider
Founded in 2015, JPay Solutions (jpaysolutions.com) is a merchant account provider that serves both standard-risk and high risk businesses. The company distinguishes itself from competitors by openly advertising its ability to serve cannabis-related industries, which are historically considered very high risk by payment processors. JPay Solutions should not be confused with JPay (jpay.com), a prison communications service that has no connection to the company covered in this review.
JPay Solutions Location and Ownership
JPay Solutions is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and does not list its acquiring bank. Gerry Corrigan is the director of sales marketing of JPay Solutions.
JPay Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: JPay Solutions offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type, size, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: JPay Solutions has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: JPay Solutions currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: JPay Solutions may hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With JPay Solutions