Merchant Accounts.ca Overview
Merchant Accounts.ca May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Merchant Accounts.ca or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Multi-Currency Payments for Canadian Merchants
Founded in January 2001, Merchant Accounts.ca is a merchant account provider that specializes in cross-border payment processing for small and mid-size businesses. The company is partnered with a large number of banks in Canada, the U.S., and overseas in order to help merchants accept payments in any currency. The majority of its merchants are based in Canada and the U.S., but the company claims that it can also process payments for any legal entity in the UK, Europe, and Australia.
Merchant Accounts.ca Location and Ownership
Merchant Accounts.ca is a registered ISO of Peoples Trust Company and is headquartered at 4200 Morris Dr Unit C, Burlington, Ontario L7L 5L6, Canada. David Goodale is the CEO of Merchant Accounts.ca.
Merchant Accounts.ca Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant Accounts.ca offers a month-to-month contract with fixed pricing and no termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant Accounts.ca has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant Accounts.ca currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant Accounts.ca hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant Accounts.ca
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.