A UK-Based Merchant Account Serving the EU
Founded in 2005, MerchantScout is a merchant account provider based in the UK that also serves international merchants in the EU. According to the company’s website, it offers a payment gateway for e-commerce merchants, POS solutions for in-store payments, MOTO processing, and services for high risk merchants.
MerchantScout partners with banks around the UK and EU to be able to provide its merchants with interchange-plus pricing. According to its website, the company has a network of 40-plus acquiring banks and can process payments in over 150 currencies by way of more than 30 different methods. Additionally, MerchantScout’s approach of hiring dedicated agents to serve accounts with everything from 24/7 customer support, fraud prevention, and application integration services conveys its full-service business model.
Location and Ownership
MerchantScout is headquartered at Dashwood House L17, 69 Old Broad Street, EC2M 1QS London while also maintaining an office in continental Europe located at Gustav Mahlerplein 2, 1082 MA, Amsterdam. The company utilizes a worldwide network of over 40 acquiring banks.
MerchantScout Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: MerchantScout offers merchants both interchange-plus and tiered pricing options that may include an early termination fee. The company also provides a payment gateway to e-commerce merchants.
- Complaints & Service: MerchantScout has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: The Better Business Bureau does not maintain a profile for MerchantScout at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: MerchantScout does not employ independent resellers and has not received any complaints about its in-house sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With MerchantScout.