Cannabis Payment Processing
Founded in 2015, Naturepay is a merchant account provider that specializes in processing credit card payments for legal marijuana businesses. Unlike most cannabis merchant services providers, Naturepay specifically claims that it can process credit card and debit card payments through a conventional merchant account in partnership with multiple U.S.-based banks. This is a remarkable claim due to the fact that Visa, MasterCard, and most national banks have gone on the record stating that they will not allow their networks to be used for marijuana transactions. Naturepay not only advertises cannabis merchant accounts, but it also has point-of-sale and e-commerce solutions available and can place CBD and paraphernalia sellers as well.
Naturepay Location and Ownership
Jim Lange is the president of Naturepay, which is headquartered at 5614 Alora Loop, Anchorage, Alaska. The company does not list its acquiring bank(s) on its website, likely to avoid regulatory scrutiny. There is some reason to believe that Naturepay may also operate under the name Weed Pay LLC.
Naturepay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Naturepay appears to offer a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Naturepay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Naturepay does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Naturepay does not appear to hire independent resellers and has not received any complaints related to its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Naturepay
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.