A Quickbooks Integrated Mobile Point of Sale App
Payably is an app designed to offer a mobile POS solution for merchant accounts. The company’s website states that its app is tailored to service mobile retailers including those in the home repair, electrician, mobile massage, trade show, landscaping industries. By merging with QuickBooks Online, the app aids merchants in tracking payments, syncing customer data, preparing invoices, and automating recurring transactions. In addition to integrating with QuickBooks Online, Payable also offers tutorials on how to effectively use other QuickBooks platforms. These integrations enable merchants to quickly and accurately keep track of their payments and book-keeping.
Location and Ownership
Payably is a product of Avalon Solutions, which itself is a subsidiary of Devoteam. Devoteam is headquartered at 73 rue in Anatole, France. Stanislas and Godefroy de Bentzmann are the co-presidents and co-founders of Devoteam.
Payable Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Payably charges a monthly fee of $7 as a QuickBooks Online integration. QuickBooks Online itself operates under month-to-month contracts with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Payably has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Payably does not currently have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Payably maintains an affiliate program but has not received any complaints about it or any of its in-house sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Payably.