Premier One Payments Overview
Serving Hard-to-Place Business Types
Located in Chatsworth, California, Premier One Payments is a merchant account provider that specializes in high risk processing solutions. Premier One Payments formerly operated under the name “Trust Payments” but appears to have rebranded in 2017. The company particularly emphasizes its ability to provide collections merchant accounts, e-cigarette merchant accounts, payday loan merchant accounts, and multi-level marketing merchant accounts.
Partnered With Multiple Banks
Premier One Payments does not list a backend processor or an acquiring bank on its website, but it’s likely that it maintains multiple banking relationships in order to place different high risk merchant types. Daniel Gomez is the vice president of national sales at Premier One Payments, which is headquartered at 9400 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Chatsworth, California 91311.
Premier One Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Premier One Payments offers variable pricing and contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type.
- Complaints & Service: Premier One Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Premier One Payments does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Premier One Payments appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Premier One Payments
Premier One Payments Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Premier One Payments merchant account statement. Not with Premier One Payments? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.