Prodigy Payment Systems (prodigypay.com) is an alternate business name of Encore Payment Systems. The company is based out of Addison, Texas, and was founded in 2004. Prodigy Payment’s overall rating is based on our Encore Payment Systems review. Along with Momentum Payment Systems, Prodigy Payment Systems appears to have been created for the sole purpose of absorbing complaints that would otherwise have been filed against Encore Payments Systems. The services offered by these three entities do no appear to vary in any significant way, and they are all headquartered at the same address.
- Sales & Marketing: Prodigy Payment Systems hires independent sales agents and has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Prodigy Payment Systems appears to offer a three-year contract through EVO Payments International with an early termination fee of $195 or more.
- Complaints & Service: Prodigy Payment Systems and its affiliated businesses have received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Prodigy Payment Systems has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 35 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Prodigy Payment Systems