Momentum Payment Systems Overview
Updated 2/8/2019: The Momentum Payment Systems website (momentumpayments.com) redirects to EVO Payments International. As a result of Momentum’s parent organization Encore Payment Systems being acquired by EVO in 2013, it appears that Encore and all of its DBAs have been fully absorbed into the EVO Payments International brand. For up-to-date information about this organization, see our EVO Payments International review.
Momentum Payment Systems (momentumpayments.com) is an alternate business name of Encore Payment Systems. Like Encore and Prodigy Payment Systems, Momentum is based out of Addison, Texas. Encore was founded in 2004. Momentum Payment’s overall rating is based on our Encore Payment Systems review.
Also see our reviews of this company’s other known DBAs:
- Sales & Marketing: Momentum Payment Systems hires independent sales agents and has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Momentum Payment Systems appears to offer a three-year contract through EVO Payments International with an early termination fee of $195 or more.
- Complaints & Service: Momentum Payment Systems and its DBAs have received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Momentum Payment Systems does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Momentum Payment Systems
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.