MOCA Payment Systems (mocapayments.com) is a Canadian sales arm of the U.S.-based company Encore Payment Systems. In fact, MOCA’s website is basically identical to the website of Momentum Payment Systems, another Encore DBA, and MOCA is an abbreviation of “Momentum Canada.” MOCA is based out of Montréal, Québec, but Encore is based out of Addison, Texas. Encore was founded in 2004. MOCA Payment’s overall rating is based on our Encore Payment Systems review due to the fact that the two companies share ownership. MOCA is an authorized ISO/MSP of MasterCard International and is a registered ISO of Global Payments in Canada. The CFO of MOCA is Blake Pyle.
Also see our reviews of this company’s other known DBAs:
- Sales & Marketing: MOCA Payment Systems hires independent sales agents and has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: MOCA Payment Systems appears to offer a three-year contract through EVO Payments International with an early termination fee of $195 or more.
- Complaints & Service: MOCA Payment Systems and its DBAs have received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: MOCA does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With MOCA Payment Systems