MOCA Payment Systems Overview
Updated 2/8/2019: The MOCA Payment Systems website (mocapayments.com) redirects to EVO Payments International Canada and Google lists the business as permanently closed. As MOCA’s parent organization Encore Payment Systems was acquired by EVO in 2013, it appears to have since been fully absorbed into the EVO Payments International brand. For up-to-date information about this organization, see our EVO Payments International review.
MOCA Payment Systems (mocapayments.com) is a Canadian sales arm of the U.S.-based company Encore Payment Systems. In fact, MOCA’s website is basically identical to the website of Momentum Payment Systems, another Encore DBA, and MOCA is an abbreviation of “Momentum Canada.” MOCA is based out of Montréal, Québec, but Encore is based out of Addison, Texas. Encore was founded in 2004. MOCA Payment’s overall rating is based on our Encore Payment Systems review due to the fact that the two companies share ownership. MOCA is an authorized ISO/MSP of MasterCard International and is a registered ISO of Global Payments in Canada. The CFO of MOCA is Blake Pyle.
Also see our reviews of this company’s other known DBAs:
- Sales & Marketing: MOCA Payment Systems hires independent sales agents and has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: MOCA Payment Systems appears to offer a three-year contract through EVO Payments International with an early termination fee of $195 or more.
- Complaints & Service: MOCA Payment Systems and its DBAs have received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: MOCA does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With MOCA Payment Systems
MOCA Payment Systems Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your MOCA Payment Systems merchant account statement. Not with MOCA Payment Systems? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.