Specializing in Firearm Merchant Accounts
Founded in 2015, Rapid Gun Systems is a point of sale provider that processes payments for firearm vendors, gun ranges, gunsmiths, and trade shows. It is a DBA of Rapid POS, a POS equipment provider for standard-risk business types.
Rapid Gun Systems Point of Sale
Rapid Gun Systems claims to offer POS systems that are optimized for specific gun store environments with built-in ATF compliance features. Rapid Gun Systems is a reseller of NCR systems according to its website. Their systems offer features including automatic acquisition and disposition deposit in eboundbooks, firearm barcode scanning, FFL transfer management, consignment management, range management, gunsmithing intake tools, portability for gun shows, and vendor catalog integration. They also offer inventory and labor management, data analytics and reporting, accounting tools, e-commerce solutions, CRM, mobile solutions, and loyalty programs,
Rapid Gun Systems Location and Ownership
The company is headquartered at 8555 Aero Drive Suite 310, San Diego, California, and does not disclose the names of any partner processors. Bart McCleskey is the CEO of Rapid POS.
Rapid Gun Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Rapid Gun Systems offers variable contract terms that may include integrated credit card processing.
- Complaints & Service: Rapid Gun Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Rapid Gun Systems currently does not have a Better Business Bureau profile.
- Sales & Marketing: Rapid Gun Systems does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Rapid Gun Systems