Founded in 2004
Established in 2004, Reliance Merchant Services, Inc. is a merchant account provider serving merchants of most sizes and industries. In June 2018, the company announced a new payment processing subsidiary called Reli-Bid, offering event and fundraising packages for non-profit organizations. Reliance Merchant Services Inc. is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Walnut Creek, California.
Location and Ownership
Reliance Merchant Services is headquartered at 318 Boston Post Rd Suite A, Madison, CT. Mary Kate Gobleck is listed as the company’s president.
Reliance Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Reliance Merchant Services appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Reliance Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Reliance Merchant Services has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: Reliance Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Reliance Merchant Services