7/2/2019 Update: According to the company’s BBB profile, SilverEdge is no longer in business. All current information reflects information available as of July, 2019. Moving forward, CardPaymentOptions.com will no longer update this review.
Payment Processing for the Retail and Service Industries
SilverEdge (gosilveredge.com) is a Loveland, Colorado-based merchant account provider that specializes in point-of-sale solutions for small to medium-sized businesses. The company has been active since 2007 and is a reseller of First Data products and services, specifically Clover POS. SilverEdge specifically markets retail merchant accounts, restaurant merchant accounts, and e-commerce merchant accounts as its primary areas of expertise.
A Madwire Company
In 2018, SilverEdge was acquired by Madwire, a digital marketing company. SilverEdge now functions as a product offered in conjunction with Madwire’s Marketing360 online marketing platform. SilverEdge is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and is headquartered at 4065 St. Cloud Drive Loveland, Colorado 80538. Ken Salazar is the president and CEO of SilverEdge.
SilverEdge Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: SilverEdge appears to offer a multi-year contract and equipment lease through First Data with an early termination fee of $495.
- Complaints & Service: SilverEdge has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: SilverEdge does not currently have a rating with the Better Business Bureau but has received 8 complaints and 15 reviews in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: SilverEdge appears to hire independently contracted agents and has received some complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With SilverEdge