First Data Global Leasing Overview
First Data’s Equipment Lease Division
First Data Global Leasing is the credit card processing equipment leasing branch of First Data, one of the world’s largest direct credit card processors. The company sells its own First Data-branded credit card terminals as well as Clover products, PIN pads, mobile swipers, carrying cases, chargers, paper and ink supplies, and payment gateway software.
Partnered With a Large Network of Resellers
FDGL sells its equipment leases through a vast network of independent sales offices and agents, most of whom use other business names and are free to set their own contract terms and pricing for the equipment. As a result, merchants who lease from First Data are often confused over which company is actually providing the equipment. These merchants should understand that First Data is ultimately supplying the leased equipment, and they will most likely need to deal with First Data rather than their merchant account provider for all leasing-related matters.
Frank Bisignano is the CEO of First Data whose headquarters are located at 5565 Glenridge Connector, NE Atlanta, GA.
First Data Global Leasing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: First Data Global Leasing offers multi-year equipment leases that cannot be cancelled without paying out the full cost of the lease term.
- Complaints & Service: First Data Global Leasing has received more than 550 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: First Data Global Leasing has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 901 complaints and 101 negative reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: First Data Global Leasing allows independent sales representatives to sell its leases and has received hundreds of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Can Avoid Unfavorable Lease Terms With First Data Global Leasing
First Data Global Leasing Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your First Data Global Leasing merchant account statement. Not with First Data Global Leasing? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.