First Data’s UK Branch
Paymentsense is a very large merchant account provider that claims to service over 70,000 businesses in the UK. Paymentsense is the UK branch of First Data, the largest payment processor in the U.S. Paymentsense provides conventional countertop and e-commerce payment solutions as well as than mobile payment apps for UK merchants. In 2018, the company launched Connect — a cloud-based technology that facilitates its payment processing network.
Paymensense Location and Ownership
Founded in 2008, Paymentsense is located at The Brunel Building, 2 Canalside Walk, London W2 1DG.Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Rd, London W10 5JJ. Jan Farrarons and George Karibian are the co-founders of Paymentsense.
Paymentsense Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Paymentsense appears to offer multi-year contracts through First Data with long-term equipment leases. The company also charges a payment gateway with 3 different tiers of monthly fees.
- Complaints & Service: Paymentsense has received more than 600 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Paymentsense does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Paymentsense hires independent sales representatives and has received a moderate-to-high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Paymentsense