A Growing International Credit Card Processor
iZettle (izettle.com) is a mobile credit card processing app and card reader compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. As of this review, the service is only available to merchants in Finland, France, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, Norway, the UK, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, Mexico, and Brazil but seems to be expanding quickly. iZettle’s service is similar to the popular U.S. equivalents GoPayment, Square, and Pay Anywhere, but with the exception that it is designed to accept chip-and-PIN (EMV) cards. Like its U.S. counterparts, iZettle opens up credit card acceptance to the individual and breaks down the typical barriers to entry seen with traditional merchant accounts.
Signing Up For Service
The signup process is quick and simple, and includes a card reader and free app for approved accounts. iZettle has no setup fees, no monthly fees, no PCI Compliance fees, and no service length requirement. Users only pay transaction fees on successful sales, which vary by method of transacting, business volume, and the country in which the user is registered.
iZettle Location and Ownership
Jacob De Geer is listed as the founder and CEO of iZettle, which is headquartered at Regeringsgatan 59, 111 56 Stockholm, Sweden.
iZettle Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: iZettle offers month-to-month contracts with flat rate pricing and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: iZettle has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: The Better Business Bureau does not maintain a profile for iZettle at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: iZettle does not employ independent sales agents and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Avoid Fund Holds With iZettle
iZettle Video Introduction
iZettle Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your iZettle merchant account statement. Not with iZettle? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.