Mobile Payment Processing From Intuit
GoPayment (gopayment.com – often misspelled as Go Payment or GoPay) is a mobile credit card processing product for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices created by Intuit Merchant Services. It provides merchants with an EMV-compatible mobile credit card reader and a dedicated payment app that allows them to accept debit and credit cards with their phones.
QuickBooks Rebranding Effort
As of this update, Intuit appears to be slowly converting the name of the service from “Intuit GoPayment” to “QuickBooks GoPayment” or “QuickBooks Payments” in an effort to reclassify GoPayment as a mobile processing option within QuickBooks Merchant Services. If this trend continues, the GoPayment brand may soon be phased out completely in favor of QuickBooks Payments. For the purposes of this review, we will be scoring GoPayment independently of Intuit Merchant Services and QuickBooks Payments.
GoPayment Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: GoPayment offers a month-to-month contract with fixed-rate pricing and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: GoPayment has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: GoPayment does not have a dedicated profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: GoPayment does not hire independent sales agents but has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With GoPayment
GoPayment Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your GoPayment merchant account statement. Not with GoPayment? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.