A Robust Mobile Payments Platform
PayAnywhere (payanywhere.com), sometimes spelled as “Pay Anywhere,” is a mobile credit card processing service offered by North American Bancard; however, PayAnywhere warrants its own review because the service is a departure from North American Bancard’s typical merchant account setup. It should be noted that even though the service is powered by North American Bancard, the actual processor of the credit card transactions is Global Payments. In addition to its two mobile phone card readers, PayAnywhere also offers a tablet-based point-of-sale system called PayAnywhere Storefront.
A Growing Processing Service
PayAnywhere is North American Bancard’s answer to Square’s mobile credit card processing service. The service appears to have launched in 2010, but it has not enjoyed the same kind of buzz and popularity as Square. Even so, PayAnywhere has been garnering an increasing amount of media attention and has outlasted Intuit’s GoPayment as well as a few other early mobile competitors. Marc Gardner is listed as the president and CEO of North American Bancard.
PayAnywhere Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: PayAnywhere hires independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: PayAnywhere offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: PayAnywhere has received more than 300 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PayAnywhere does not currently have rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayAnywhere
PayAnywhere Statement Analyzer
Use this free tool to find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your PayAnywhere merchant account. Just submit a recent PayAnywhere statement to try it out. Not with PayAnywhere? That's ok, it works with most merchant account statements too.
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.