North American Bancard Overview
A Sizable U.S. Credit Card Processor
North American Bancard (nabancard.com), in operation since 1992, is a merchant account provider that has grown into one of the largest merchant services providers in the United States. North American Bancard is a large super ISO that specializes in providing credit card processing services supplied by First Data and Global Payments but manages its merchant customers directly with its own in-house customer support. The company also markets a mobile point-of-sale app and card reader called “PayAnywhere” and is the parent company of Electronic Payment Exchange and Argus Payments (now “Inovio“). In May 2017, North American Bancard acquired Total Merchant Services for an undisclosed sum.
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan
North American Bancard is sponsored by The Bancorp Bank, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; BMO Harris N.A., Chicago, Illinois; and by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, as its acquiring banks. The company is headquartered at 250 Stephenson Highway, Troy, Michigan 48083. Marc Gardner is the president and CEO of North American Bancard.
North American Bancard Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: North American Bancard offers a three-year contract with a liquidated damages clause and early termination fee of at least $295.
- Complaints & Service: North American Bancard has received more than 200 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: North American Bancard has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau despite having received 109 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: North American Bancard hires independent sales agents and has received a moderate-to-high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With North American Bancard
North American Bancard Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your North American Bancard merchant account statement. Not with North American Bancard? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.