Total Merchant Services Overview
Total Merchant Services May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Total Merchant Services or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
A North American Bancard Subsidiary
Total Merchant Services is a mid-size merchant account provider that appears to have entered the credit card processing industry in 1996. Although Total Merchant Services serves its merchant customers directly, the company uses Global Payments for its actual card processing services. In May 2017, Total Merchant Services was fully acquired by North American Bancard. Total Merchant Services also offers point-of-sale hardware and software under the name Groovv.
Total Merchant Services Location and Ownership
The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, with corporate headquarters located at 21650 Oxnard St Ste 1200, Woodland Hills, California 91367-7814. Joe Kaplan is the CEO of Total Merchant Services.
Total Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Total Merchant Services appears to offer a three-year contract through Global Payments that may or may not include an early termination fee of $295.
- Complaints & Service: Total Merchant Services has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Total Merchant Services has an “A+” rating and has received 97 complaints and 22 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2013.
- Sales & Marketing: Total Merchant Services hires independent sales agents and has received a moderate-to-high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Total Merchant Services
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.