Total Merchant Services Overview
A North American Bancard Subsidiary
Total Merchant Services (totalmerchantservices.com) is a mid-size merchant account provider that appears to have entered the credit card processing industry in 1996. Although Total Merchant Services serves its merchant customers directly, the company uses Global Payments for its actual card processing services. In May 2017, Total Merchant Services was fully acquired by North American Bancard. Total Merchant Services also offers point-of-sale hardware and software under the name “Groovv.”
Total Merchant Services Location and Ownership
The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, with corporate headquarters located at 21650 Oxnard St Ste 1200, Woodland Hills, California 91367-7814. Marc Gardner is the CEO of North American Bancard.
Total Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Total Merchant Services appears to offer a three-year contract through Global Payments that may or may not include an early termination fee of $295.
- Complaints & Service: Total Merchant Services has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Total Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 132 complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Total Merchant Services hires independent sales agents and has received a moderate-to-high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Total Merchant Services
Total Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Total Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Total Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.