Sekure Merchant Solutions Overview
Sekure Merchant Solutions May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Sekure Merchant Solutions or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
A Sales Arm of North American Bancard
SekureCard Merchant Solutions appear to be the same merchant account provider operating in the U.S and possibly Canada. There is a significant amount of evidence online indicating that they are all primarily resellers of North American Bancard — one of our worst-rated merchant account providers. Sekure Merchant Solutions advertises its incorporation of PayAnywhere as a POS solution.
Sekure Merchant Solutions Location and Owners
Headquartered in 1501 Broadway Fl 12, New York, NY 10036-5505. Jeff Ramaglia is listed as the president of SekureCard
Sekure Merchant Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Sekure Merchant Solutions appears to offer a three-year contract through North American Bancard with a liquidated damages-style early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Sekure Merchant Solutions has received more than 75 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Sekure Merchant Solutions has an “A+” rating and has received 79 complaints and 485 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2012.
- Sales & Marketing: Sekure Merchant Solutions appears to rely on telephone appointment setters and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Sekure Merchant Solutions.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.