SekureCard / Sekure Merchant Solutions Overview
A Sales Arm of North American Bancard
SekureCard Services (sekurecardservices.com), Sekure Merchant Solutions (sekuremerchants.com), and Sekure Cost Review (sekurecostreview.com) appear to be the same merchant account provider operating in the U.S and possibly Canada. SekureCard (also spelled Sekure Card) and the other two companies present themselves as referral agents for multiple processors, but there is a significant amount of evidence online indicating that they are all primarily resellers of North American Bancard—one of our worst-rated merchant account providers.
SekureCard Location and Owners
Headquartered in 1501 Broadway Fl 12, New York, NY 10036-5505. Jeff Ramaglia is listed as the president of SekureCard
SekureCard Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: SekureCard appears to offer a three-year contract through North American Bancard with a liquidated damages-style early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: SekureCard has received more than 60 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: SekureCard has an “A+” rating and has received 79 complaints and 485 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2012.
- Sales & Marketing: SekureCard appears to rely on telephone appointment setters and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With SekureCard
SekureCard / Sekure Merchant Solutions Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your SekureCard / Sekure Merchant Solutions merchant account statement. Not with SekureCard / Sekure Merchant Solutions? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.