A Sales Arm of North American Bancard
SekureCard Merchant Solutions appear to be the same merchant account provider operating in the U.S and possibly Canada. There is a significant amount of evidence online indicating that they are all primarily resellers of North American Bancard — one of our worst-rated merchant account providers. Sekure Merchant Solutions advertises its incorporation of PayAnywhere as a POS solution.
Sekure Merchant Solutions Location and Owners
Headquartered in 1501 Broadway Fl 12, New York, NY 10036-5505. Jeff Ramaglia is listed as the president of SekureCard. Frank Dalphond and Misha Artzy are also listed as co-founders of the company, with Ramaglia.
Sekure Merchant Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Sekure Merchant Solutions appears to offer a three-year contract through North American Bancard with a liquidated damages-style early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Sekure Merchant Solutions has received more than 75 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Sekure Merchant Solutions has an “A+” rating and has received 71 complaints and 349 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2012.
- Sales & Marketing: Sekure Merchant Solutions appears to rely on telephone appointment setters and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Sekure Merchant Solutions.