High Risk Processing Specialists
Humboldt Merchant Services is a merchant account provider located in Tempe, AZ, that began doing business in 1993. HMS is a U.S. subsidiary of a Canada-based credit card processor called Moneris Solutions. HMS specializes primarily in providing credit card processing and electronic payment services for high risk business types. The company’s primary website also contains a link to a separate, PCI compliance-related site (hbmspci.com) designed to provide PCI support for clients.
Humboldt Merchant Services Location and Ownership
Humboldt is headquartered at 1600 N Desert Dr #101, Tempe, AZ 85281 and is sponsored by BMO Harris N.A. in Chicago, Illinois, as its acquiring bank. Adam McDonald is listed as the president of Humboldt Merchant Services.
Humboldt Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Humboldt Merchant Services offers variable contract terms to its high risk merchants.
- Complaints & Service: Humboldt Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Humboldt Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with and has received 2 complaints and 1 review in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: Humboldt Merchant Services appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Humboldt Merchant Services