Moneris Solutions Overview
A Canada-Based Subsidiary of Vantiv
Moneris Solutions (moneris.com) is a large credit card processor based in Canada with headquarters in Toronto. The company has a U.S. subsidiary, Humboldt Merchant Services; however, the scope of this review will be for the Canadian-based Moneris (see our Humboldt Merchant Services review for more details about the U.S. company).
Moneris Acquisition and Ownership
Founded in 2000, Moneris is a result of a joint venture between the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC Financial Group) and BMO Financial Group, which includes Harris Bank. Moneris’s U.S. division (Moneris USA) was acquired by Vantiv in December 2016, and the company’s U.S.-based merchants are now served by Vantiv. Angela Brown is listed as the president and CEO of Moneris.
Moneris Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Moneris Solutions appears to offer a three-year contract with a liquidated damages-style early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Moneris Solutions has received more than 75 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Moneris Solutions has multiple profiles with the Better Business Bureau and has received 23 complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Moneris Solutions appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a low number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Moneris Solutions
Moneris Solutions Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Moneris Solutions merchant account statement. Not with Moneris Solutions? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.