A Full-Service Merchant Account Provider
Founded in 2000, FreedomPay (freedompay.com) is a merchant account provider that specializes in P2PE-enabled payment processing technology. The company is partnered with Bank of America, Heartland, Chase, Vantiv, Elavon, First Data, Global Payments, Mercury, WorldPay, and TSYS for its payment processing, and it is specifically focused on serving the contract food services, financial services, gaming, higher education, hospitality, and retail industries.
FreedomPay Location and Ownership
FreedomPay is headquartered at 2929 Walnut St Floor 14, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, and does not list its acquiring bank. Tom Durovsik is the founder and CEO of FreedomPay.
FreedomPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: FreedomPay offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type, size, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: FreedomPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: FreedomPay currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: FreedomPay does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With FreedomPay