Chase Merchant Services Overview
The Payment Processing Division of JPMorgan Chase
Based out of Dallas, Texas, Chase Merchant Services (merchantservices.chase.com) is one of the largest merchant account providers in the United States. Although it has operated under different business names due to various acquisitions and joint ventures, Chase Merchant Services has been in existence since 1985.
Chase Merchant Services History
Known as “Chase Paymentech” since its acquisition of Paymentech in 2000, the company rebranded its global ISO operations as “Chase Commerce Solutions” in late 2015. In January 2016, First American Payment Systems acquired all of Chase Commerce Solutions’s operations. Today, Chase’s merchant services products are marketed as the Chase Merchant Services branch of JPMorgan Chase, but the Chase Paymentech brand is still found on some of the company’s products. Chase acquired WePay in October 2017, which could signal that the company plans to focus on building e-commerce platforms going forward. The company has also achieved some recognition as the back-end processing network for the popular mobile credit card processing app Square.
Chase Merchant Services Location and Leadership
Chase’s headquarters can be found at 14221 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, Texas 75254. Matt Kane is the CEO of Chase Merchant Services.
Chase Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Chase Merchant Services offers variable contract terms that depend on the merchant’s size, business type, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Chase Merchant Services has received more than 60 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Chase Merchant Services currently does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 35 complaints and 16 reviews n the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Chase Merchant Services does not hire independent sales agents and has received a low number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Chase Merchant Services
Chase Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Chase Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Chase Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.