Electronic Payment Exchange (epx.com) is an international merchant account provider that serves a wide range of business types. Launched in 1979, the company also operates under the name of Phoenix Payment Systems. Electronic Payment Exchange is headquartered at 1201 N. Market Street, Suite 701, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 and is branded as “a North American Bancard company.” According to an employee’s comment below this review, this means that EPX is a processing platform owned by North American Bancard, and that North American Bancard representatives board their merchants to the EPX platform. Ray Moyer is listed as the CEO of Electronic Payment Exchange.
- Sales & Marketing: Electronic Payment Exchange does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has received one complaint about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Electronic Payment Exchange appears to offer a multi-year contract through North American Bancard with a variable early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Electronic Payment Exchange has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Electronic Payment Exchange has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Electronic Payment Exchange