International Credit Card Processing
Electronic Payment Exchange is an international merchant account provider that serves a wide range of business types. Launched in 1979, the company also operated under the name of Phoenix Payment Systems before Phoenix’s assets were fully absorbed by EPX. Electronic Payment Exchange is branded as a North American Bancard company. According to an employee’s comment below this review, this means that EPX is a processing platform owned by North American Bancard, and that North American Bancard representatives board their merchants to the EPX platform.
Location and Ownership
Electronic Payment Exchange is headquartered at 250 Stephenson Highway Troy, Michigan. Ray Moyer is listed as the CEO of Electronic Payment Exchange.
Electronic Payment Exchange Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Electronic Payment Exchange appears to offer a multi-year contract through North American Bancard with a variable early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Electronic Payment Exchange has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Electronic Payment Exchange has an “A+” and has received 5 complaints and 3 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2016.
- Sales & Marketing: Electronic Payment Exchange does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has received one complaint about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Electronic Payment Exchange