QuickBooks Payments Overview
Intuit’s Built-In Payment Processing Service
QuickBooks Payments, formerly known as “QuickBooks Merchant Services” or “QBMS,” is a credit card processing option included with the QuickBooks accounting software by Intuit. The backend card processing services for QuickBooks Payments are handled by Intuit Merchant Services. We have decided to review QuickBooks Payments separately because the terms and conditions of a QuickBooks Payments account are different than those offered through Intuit’s traditional merchant accounts.
A Combination of Older Products
Intuit also appears to be gradually folding its GoPayment mobile processing solution into QuickBooks Payments under the name “QuickBooks GoPayment,” so merchants should be sure to clarify which product they are signing up for. QuickBooks Payments allows merchants to process credit cards via their QuickBooks accounting software, which also includes automatic bookkeeping of the transactions. Sasan Goodarzi is the CEO of Intuit, which is headquartered at 2632 Marine Way, Mountain View, California 94043.
QuickBooks Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: QuickBooks Payments (as part of QuickBooks Online) offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: QuickBooks Payments has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: QuickBooks Payments does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: QuickBooks Payments does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With QuickBooks Payments
QuickBooks Payments Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your QuickBooks Payments merchant account statement. Not with QuickBooks Payments? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.