QuickBooks Payments Overview
QuickBooks Payments May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through QuickBooks Payments or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Intuit’s Built-In Payment Processing Service
QuickBooks Payments, formerly known as QuickBooks Merchant Services or QBMS, is a credit card processing option for merchant accounts included with the QuickBooks accounting software by Intuit. The backend card processing services for QuickBooks Payments are handled by Intuit Merchant Services. We have decided to review QuickBooks Payments separately because the terms and conditions of a QuickBooks Payments account are different than those offered through Intuit’s traditional merchant accounts.
A Combination of Older Products
Intuit also appears to be gradually folding its GoPayment mobile processing solution into QuickBooks Payments under the name “QuickBooks GoPayment,” so merchants should be sure to clarify which product they are signing up for. QuickBooks Payments allows merchants to process credit cards via their QuickBooks accounting software, which also includes automatic bookkeeping of the transactions. Sasan Goodarzi is the CEO of Intuit, which is headquartered at 2632 Marine Way, Mountain View, California 94043.
QuickBooks Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: QuickBooks Payments (as part of QuickBooks Online) offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: QuickBooks Payments has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: QuickBooks Payments does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: QuickBooks Payments does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With QuickBooks Payments
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.