QuickBooks Payments (quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/), formerly known as “QuickBooks Merchant Services” or “QBMS,” is a credit card processing option included with the QuickBooks accounting software by Intuit. The backend card processing services for QuickBooks Payments are handled by Intuit Merchant Services. We have decided to review QuickBooks Payments separately because the terms and conditions of a QuickBooks Payments account are different than those offered through Intuit’s traditional merchant accounts. Intuit also appears to be gradually folding its GoPayment mobile processing solution into QuickBooks Payments under the name “QuickBooks GoPayment,” so merchants should be sure to clarify which product they are signing up for. QuickBooks Payments allows merchants to process credit cards via their QuickBooks accounting software, which also includes automatic bookkeeping of the transactions. Brad Smith is the CEO of Intuit, which is headquartered at 2632 Marine Way, Mountain View, California 94043.
- Sales & Marketing: QuickBooks Payments does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: QuickBooks Payments (as part of QuickBooks Online) offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: QuickBooks Payments has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: QuickBooks Payments does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With QuickBooks Payments