A Possible DBA of National Card Solutions
Based in Portland, Oregon, PayPartners is a merchant account provider that is a reseller of First Data contracts. We have received one comment beneath our National Card Solutions review claiming that PayPartners is simply a DBA of National Card Solutions. National Card Solutions is a poorly rated payment processor on CPO with a complicated history.
An Organization With Many Names
National Card Solutions appears to share ownership or be otherwise affiliated with three other credit card processors called Performance Merchant Alliance, United Card Solutions (unitedcardsolutions.com), and Direct Processors (directprocessors.com). All four companies have similar websites and promotional language, and all four appear to be represented by Jeff Easter, an online reputation management specialist.
Prestige Payment Systems Links
Merchant account provider reviews indicate that National Card Solutions is a DBA of Prestige Payment Systems. United Card Solutions and Direct Processors are also other suspected DBAs of Prestige Payment Systems. Based on these potential connections, merchants are advised to inquire about PayPartners’ affiliations and corporate ties.
PayPartners Location and Ownership
PayPartners is headquartered at 1455 Irving St., Suite #200 Portland, Oregon 97209. It does not disclose the identities of its ownership team.
PayPartners Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PayPartners offers a three-year contract through First Data with a $250 early termination fee. The company relies on the Payeezy payment gateway.
- Complaints & Service: PayPartners has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PayPartners currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: PayPartners does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received just one complaint about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayPartners
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.