Prestige Payment Systems Overview
A First Data Reseller
Prestige Payment Systems is a Portland, Oregon-based merchant account provider that has been active since 2007. The company is a reseller of First Data and a DBA of National Payment Systems, LLC. Prestige Payment Systems is often confused with PPS USA, a Los Angeles company that formerly went by the name of Prestige Payment Systems but changed its name to avoid being associated with the company that is the subject of this review. Prestige Payment Systems is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and is headquartered at 615 SW Broadway Ste 310, Portland, Oregon 97205, although multiple sources also refer to a Vancouver, Washington location. Other sources list an address at 80 Blue Ravine Rd, Folsom, California 95630.
Prestige Payment Systems Leadership
The Better Business Bureau lists Brad Law as the managing member at Prestige Payment Systems, but Jonathan Beckman is the registering agent for Prestige’s DBA, National Payment Systems LLC. We have located an online comment claiming that Brad Law and Jonathan Beckman have launched a new payment processing venture called “Performance Merchant Alliance,” but we have been unable to confirm some of the details related to this new venture. Performance Merchant Alliance has transitioned to the new brand identity of Freedom Card Solutions, and you can see the latest information that we have found in our Freedom Card Solutions review.
Other Possible Identities
In addition to the information we have found about Performance Merchant Alliance, we have received public comments below this review and private correspondence claiming that Prestige Payment Systems is also operating under the brand names “United Card Solutions,” “National Card Solutions,” and “Direct Processors.” These companies are based in Portland, Oregon, and do not disclose the identities of their executive teams. To learn more about these three companies, see the reviews we have written for each one.
Prestige Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Prestige Payment Systems offers a three-year contract through First Data with a variable early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Prestige Payment Systems has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Prestige Payment Systems has no rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 29 complaints and 17 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Prestige Payment Systems hires independent sales agents and has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Prestige Payment Systems
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.