National Card Solutions Overview
An Organization With Many Names
Headquartered in Sacramento, California, National Card Solutions is a merchant account provider that serves standard-risk business types across the United States. National Card Solutions appears to share ownership or to be otherwise affiliated with three other credit card processors called Performance Merchant Alliance, United Card Solutions (unitedcardsolutions.com), and Direct Processors (directprocessors.com). All four companies have similar websites and promotional language, and all four appear to be represented by Jeff Easter, an online reputation management specialist.
Merchant account provider reviews reflect that National Card Solutions is a DBA of Prestige Payment Systems. That affiliation would explain the company’s connection to Easter, as Prestige Payment Systems is ripe with negative reviews and allegations of unethical business practices among merchants. United Card Solutions and Direct Processors are all other confirmed DBAs of Prestige Payment Systems.
Our own independent research has revealed a number of potential links between Performance Merchant Alliance, Prestige Payment Systems, and a company called National Paymentech. Merchants are advised to inquire as to whether National Card Solutions has any previous or current affiliation with Prestige Payment Systems, and specifically what Jeff Easter’s role is in all of the companies that have been identified in this review.
The Jeff Easter Connection
It is unclear at this time whether Jeff Easter is the owner of these companies, an employee of these companies, or a PR representative hired by these companies, but he is listed as the primary contact in three separate press releases about each organization. The Better Business Bureau also lists him as the principal of Performance Merchant Alliance. We have found some evidence that National Card Solutions was at one point partnered with BlueSquare Resolutions.
Based in Sacramento
National Card Solutions is a reseller of First Data products and services through i3 Verticals, LLC, and therefore utilizes Wells Fargo as its acquiring bank. National Card Solutions appears to have been launched in August 2015 and is located at 1111 SW 5th Ave #2675, Portland, OR.
National Card Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: National Card Solutions resells three-year agreements with First Data that include a variable early termination fee and long-term equipment lease.
- Complaints & Service: National Card Solutions has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: National Card Solutions has an “A-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 5 complaints and 1 review in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: National Card Solutions does not appear to hire independently contracted agents but has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With National Card Solutions
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.