i3 Verticals Overview
Parent Organization of 12 Processors
i3 Verticals, LLC, formerly known as Charge Payment, LLC, is a merchant account provider based in Nashville, Tennessee. The company was founded in 2012 by Greg Daily, the former CEO of iPayment. i3 Verticals owns the following 12 companies, each one of which is focused on a different sector of the payment processing market:
- Axia Payments (axiapayments.com)
- Infintech (infintechllc.com)
- PaySchools (payschools.com)
- Place (placepay.com)
- RU Practical (rupractical.com)
- Local Level (localevelevents.com)
- EZ Pay (866myezpay.com)
- Bill & Pay (billandpay.com)
- San Diego Cash Register (sdcr.com)
- Court Solutions (courtsolutions.info)
- Fairway Payments (fairwaypayments.com)
- EZ Courtpay (courtpayment.com)
Serving Payment Systems Corporation Customers
We have received an email alleging that i3 Verticals is the company that manages the merchant portfolio of the now-defunct Payment Systems Corporation and that old Payment Systems Corporation merchants are now receiving service from i3 Verticals. There are also multiple online comments that support this claim. Payment Systems Corporation is one of the worst rated merchant accounts on CPO. i3 Verticals is a publicly traded company that has grown rapidly in the past three years by acquiring or merging with Axia Payments, Infintech, RentShare Inc., Data Business Systems, Trust One Payment Services, US Data Capture, and Advanced Payment Solutions.
Headquartered in Tennessee
i3 Verticals is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA, RBS Worldpay, Deutsche Bank, USA, New York, NY, Merrick Bank, South Jordan, UT, BMO Harris Bank NA, Chicago, IL, and Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, OH . Greg Daily is the CEO of i3 Verticals, which is headquartered at 40 Burton Hills Blvd, #415, Nashville, Tennessee.
i3 Verticals Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: i3 Verticals offers a three-year agreement with a variable early termination fee and equipment lease.
- Complaints & Service: i3 Verticals has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: i3 Verticals has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 6 complaints and 3 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: i3 Verticals appears to hire independently contracted agents but has not received many complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With i3 Verticals
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.