An i3 Verticals Company
Infintech is a merchant account provider headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. The company was acquired by i3 Verticals in August 2015. According to the company’s website, Infintech focuses its payment processing services to B2B merchants. As such, the company provides Level 2 and Level 3 interchange rates to qualified customers.
Infintech Headquarters and Ownership
Infintech is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, with headquarters at 4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 110, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242. Tom DeBord is listed as the CEO of Infintech.
Infintech Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Infintech appears to offer a three-year contract through i3 Verticals with an early termination fee of $375.
- Complaints & Service: Infintech has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Infintech has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- Sales & Marketing: Infintech does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has received only one complaint about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Infintech