A Subsidiary of i3 Verticals
Founded in 1999, Axia Payments is a payments technology and merchant account provider headquartered in Santa Barbara, California. Axia was acquired by i3 Verticals in June 2016, but appears to continue to operate under its own brand name. As of this update, the company is now branded as a division of i3 Verticals Merchant Solutions. The company offers billing and payment services, payment gateways as well as data and analytics in addition to its payment processing services.
Axia Location and Ownership
Axia Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank in South Jordan, Utah and is located at 1933 Cliff Drive, Suite 12, Santa Barbara, California 93109. Tom DeBord is listed as the CEO of Axia Payments.
Axia Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Axia Payments appears to offer a standard contract through Merrick Bank with variable terms.
- Complaints & Service: Axia Payments has received fewer than 10 public merchant complaints.
- BBB Rating: Axia Payments has an “A+” and has received 0 complaints or reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2002.
- Sales & Marketing: Axia Payments does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Axia Payments