A CardWorks Subsidiary
Merrick Bank Corporation, a subsidiary of CardWorks Inc., was founded in 1997 and specializes in payment clearing and settlement of credit card transactions. The company relies on TSYS for its backend processing network and primarily markets its processing services through Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs) and other partnered banks. Despite the fact that the company has the word “bank” in its name, it is not a direct processor as the term is understood in this industry.
Headquartered in Utah
Merrick Bank claims to sponsor over 40 ISOs and process transactions for over 91,000 merchants. Merrick Bank’s headquarters is located at 10705 S Jordan Gtwy, Ste 200, South Jordan, Utah 84095 with its primary merchant account division located in Woodbury, New York. Richard Urrutia is listed as the president and CEO of Merrick Bank Corporation.
Merrick Bank Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merrick Bank Merchant Services offers a three-year contract with a variable early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Merrick Bank Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merrick Bank Merchant Services has an “A+” rating and has received 415 complaints and 89 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited with the BBB since 2012.
- Sales & Marketing: Merrick Bank Merchant Services hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merrick Bank Merchant Services