A Division of Merrick Bank
CardWorks, is a merchant account provider for businesses located within the United States. CardWorks Acquiring is the merchant services division of Cardworks Inc. and a sister company of Merrick Bank, so CardWorks Acquiring should also be regarded as a division of Merrick Bank Merchant Services. The company’s primary focus at this time is on offering consumer lending and investment products, which may include alternate funding such as merchant cash advances.
CardWorks Location and Ownership
CardWorks is located at 6900 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 208, Syosset, New York 11791 and is a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah. Donald Berman is the company’s founder and CEO.
CardWorks Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CardWorks offers a three-year contract with a Liquidated Damages early termination fee. The company relies on several different payment gateways to provide e-commerce solutions to merchants.
- Complaints & Service: CardWorks has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CardWorks Servicing and CardWorks Acquiring each have an “A+” with the Better Business Bureau. CardWorks Servicing has received 53 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years while CardWorks Acquiring has received 0 complaints and 1 review and has also been accredited with the BBB since 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: CardWorks appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a few merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CardWorks