Specializing in Payment Software and Hardware
Founded in 2000, NMI is a payment gateway provider that offers payment processing hardware and software for most business types. The company is not a merchant account provider; rather, it primarily sells its suite of products to ISOs and value-added resellers. NMI is not partnered with any specific payment processor, but it does offer out-of-the-box integration with most major proprietary point-of-sale and e-commerce systems. According to the company’s website, the NMI gateway serves 130,000 merchants and processes over $50 billion in payments from over 900 million transactions and can integrate more than 175 different online shopping carts.
NMI Location and Ownership
NMI Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: NMI offers variable fees to ISOs.
- Complaints & Service: NMI has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: NMI currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: NMI does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With NMI
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.