Specializing in Payment Software and Hardware
Founded in 2000, NMI (nmi.com) is a payment gateway provider that offers payment processing hardware and software for most business types. The company is not a merchant account provider; rather, it primarily sells its suite of products to ISOs and value-added resellers. NMI is not partnered with any specific payment processor, but it does offer out-of-the-box integration with most major proprietary point-of-sale and e-commerce systems.
NMI Location and Ownership
NMI is headquartered at 1450 American Lane, Suite 1200, Schaumburg, Illinois 60173 and does not require an acquiring bank. Vijay Sondhi is the CEO of NMI.
NMI Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: NMI offers variable fees to ISOs.
- Complaints & Service: NMI has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: NMI currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: NMI does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With NMI