PPS USA Overview
An Elavon Reseller
Headquarters and Ownership
PPS USA is located at the address 1080 South La Cienega Blvd Suite 301-305, Los Angeles, California 90035. Izak Zabek is listed as the president and CEO of PPS USA, which is a registered ISO/MSP of Elavon.
Separate From Prestige Payment Systems
PPS USA changed its original name in order to differentiate itself from a different Prestige Payment Systems located in Portland, Oregon. The two companies are not related, as Prestige Payment Systems of Portland is a subsidiary of National Payment Systems. Prestige Payment Systems of Portland has a very negative reputation among merchants and has received numerous complaints related to its sales practices and contract terms. Merchants are cautioned to read complaints filed against “Prestige Payment Systems” carefully in order to determine which company is the subject of the complaint. We will refer to PPS USA by its new name throughout this review in order to clarify which provider we are discussing.
PPS USA Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PPS USA appears to offer variable contract terms with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: PPS USA has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PPS USA has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- Sales & Marketing: PPS USA appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received only one complaint about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PPS USA
PPS USA Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your PPS USA merchant account statement. Not with PPS USA? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.