PPS USA, formerly known as Prestige Payment Systems, LLC (ppsusa.com), is a merchant account provider serving a wide range of business types. PPS USA is a reseller of Elavon’s merchant services. Founded in 2006, the company is located at the address 1080 South La Cienega Blvd Suite 301-305, Los Angeles, California 90035. Izak Zabek is listed as the president and CEO of PPS USA, which is a registered ISO/MSP of Elavon.
PPS USA changed its original name in order to differentiate itself from a different Prestige Payment Systems (affordablepaymentsolution.com) located in Portland, Oregon. The two companies are not related, as Prestige Payment Systems of Portland is a subsidiary of National Payment Systems. Prestige Payment Systems of Portland has a very negative reputation among merchants and has received numerous complaints related to its sales practices and contract terms. Merchants are cautioned to read complaints filed against “Prestige Payment Systems” carefully in order to determine which company is the subject of the complaint. We will refer to PPS USA by its new name throughout this review in order to clarify which provider we are discussing.
- Sales & Marketing: PPS USA appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received only one complaint about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: PPS USA appears to offer variable contract terms with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: PPS USA has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PPS USA has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PPS USA