PPS USA Overview
An Elavon Reseller
PPS USA, formerly known as Prestige Payment Systems, LLC, is a merchant account provider serving a wide range of business types. Founded in 2006, PPS USA is a reseller of Elavon’s merchant services. The company also provides iPad based POS solution through iCloud.
Separate From Prestige Payment Systems
PPS USA changed its original name in order to differentiate itself from a different Prestige Payment Systems located in Portland, Oregon. The 2 companies are not related, as Prestige Payment Systems of Portland is a subsidiary of National Payment Systems. Prestige Payment Systems of Portland has a very negative reputation among merchants and has received numerous complaints related to its sales practices and contract terms. Merchants are cautioned to read complaints filed against “Prestige Payment Systems” carefully in order to determine which company is the subject of the complaint. We will refer to PPS USA by its new name throughout this review in order to clarify which provider we are discussing.
Headquarters and Ownership
PPS USA is located at the address 1080 South La Cienega Blvd Suite 301-305, Los Angeles, California 90035. Izak Zabek is listed as the president and CEO of PPS USA, which is a registered ISO/MSP of Elavon.
PPS USA Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PPS USA appears to offer variable contract terms with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: PPS USA has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PPS USA has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- Sales & Marketing: PPS USA appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received only one complaint about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PPS USA
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.