Check Your Spelling
Founded in 2009, subLyme Payments is a New Hampshire-based merchant account provider that serves most domestic, standard-risk business types. The company does not disclose its acquiring bank or backend processor on its website, but it is very likely that it resells the products and services of a larger entity. subLyme Payments should not be confused with Sublime Merchants, an unrelated merchant services company based in Mesa, Arizona.
Based in New Hampshire
Jon Stowe and Jennifer Carter are the managing directors of subLyme Payments, which is located at 5 Main St, PO Box 212, Lyme, New Hampshire.
subLyme Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: subLyme Payments appears to offer variable contract terms depending on the merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: subLyme Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: subLyme Payments does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: subLyme Payments does not appear to hire independently contracted agents and has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With subLyme Payments