Online High Risk Specialists
Founded in 2002, VeriPayment is a merchant account provider that specializes in providing e-commerce solutions for high-risk and international business types. The company is incorporated in the United Kingdom but also maintains offices in Latvia and Panama. VeriPayment maintains processing relationships with multiple acquiring banks across the globe.
VeriPayment Location and Ownership
The company is headquartered at 14 Crooms Hill, Greenwich, London SE10 8ER, United Kingdom. VeriPayment does not disclose the identities of its executive leadership on its website, but a few merchant complaints claim that Derbala Hish is the company’s owner.
VeriPayment Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: VeriPayment appears to offer variable contract terms that depend on a merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: VeriPayment has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: VeriPayment does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: VeriPayment appears to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With VeriPayment