Vend POS Overview
Cloud-Based Point-of-Sale Software<?h3>
Vend (vendhq.com) is a cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) system for iPad, PC, and Mac that was originally created in Auckland, New Zealand, but has since expanded to include headquarters in San Francisco, Melbourne, and Toronto. As a cloud-based POS, Vend enables merchants to accept debit cards, credit cards, cash, and other forms of payment at a physical location using only an iPad, laptop, or desktop computer.
Vend POS Integrated Payment Partners
Vend is partnered with WorldPay, Moneris, PayPal, Square, Chase, Paymentsense, iZettle, Tyro, Payment Express, Commonwealth Bank, Afterpay, Yoco, Verifone, and SmartPay as its integrated merchant account providers, but merchants can use other payment processors alongside Vend without a full integration. Vend formerly allowed merchants to integrate their payments with Vend via an Authorize.net payment gateway, but it has since done away with this compatibility for new merchants.
Vend Location and Ownership
Vend POS was founded in 2010 and currently maintains its U.S. headquarters at 981 Mission Street, San Francisco, California 94103. Vaughan Rowsell is the founder of Vend.
Vend POS Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Vend offers variable pricing through its integrated payment processing partners and a fixed monthly cost for its software.
- Complaints & Service: Vend has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Vend has a “D-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Vend does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Vend
Vend POS Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Vend POS merchant account statement. Not with Vend POS? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.