Vend POS Overview
Cloud-Based Point-of-Sale Software
Vend is a cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) system for iPad, PC, and Mac that was originally created in Auckland, New Zealand, but has since expanded to include headquarters in San Francisco, Melbourne, and Toronto. As a cloud-based POS, Vend enables merchants to accept debit cards, credit cards, cash, and other forms of payment at a physical location using only an iPad, laptop, or desktop computer.
Vend POS Integrated Payment Partners
Vend is partnered with WorldPay, Moneris, PayPal, Square, Chase, Paymentsense, iZettle, Tyro, Payment Express, Commonwealth Bank, Afterpay, Yoco, Verifone, and SmartPay as its integrated merchant account providers, but merchants can use other payment processors alongside Vend without full integration. Vend formerly allowed merchants to integrate their payments with Vend via an Authorize.Net payment gateway, but it has since done away with this compatibility for new merchants.
Vend Location and Ownership
Vend POS was founded in 2010 and currently maintains its U.S. headquarters at 981 Mission Street, San Francisco, California 94103. Vaughan Rowsell is the founder and Alexander Fala is the CEO of Vend.
Vend POS Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Vend offers 3 plans through its integrated payment processing partners and a fixed monthly cost for its software. The company does not charge an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Vend has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Vend has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 1 negative review in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Vend does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Vend
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.