Retail, Internet, and Legal Specialists
AffiniPay, founded in 2005, is a full-service merchant account provider specializing in retail and internet merchant accounts as well as processing for professional associations such as accounts, psychologists, and especially law professionals through its specialized platform LawPay.
Headquartered in Texas
AffiniPay’s headquarters is located at 3700 N. Capital of Texas Hwy., Suite 420, Austin, Texas 78746, and the company is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank, N.A., Chicago, Illinois, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and Citizens Bank, N.A., Providence, Rhode Island. Amy Porter is the founder and CEO of AffiniPay.
AffiniPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: AffiniPay appears to offer variable contract terms the depend on each merchant’s business size and type.
- Complaints & Service: AffiniPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: AffiniPay has an “A+” with and has received 4 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- Sales & Marketing: AffiniPay does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With AffiniPay