Retail, Internet, and Legal Specialists
AffiniPay (affinipay.com), founded in 2005, is a full-service merchant account provider specializing in retail and internet merchant accounts as well as processing for professional associations and the legal industry (LawPay).
Headquartered in Texas
AffiniPay’s headquarters is located at 3700 N. Capital of Texas Hwy., Suite 420, Austin, Texas 78746, and the company is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank, N.A., Chicago, Illinois, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and Citizens Bank, N.A., Providence, Rhode Island. Amy Porter is the founder and CEO of AffiniPay.
AffiniPay Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: AffiniPay does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: AffiniPay appears to offer variable contract terms the depend on each merchant’s business size and type.
- Complaints & Service: AffiniPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: AffiniPay has an “A” with the Better Business Bureau and has received two complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With AffiniPay
AffiniPay Statement Analyzer
Use this free tool to find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your AffiniPay merchant account. Just submit a recent AffiniPay statement to try it out. Not with AffiniPay? That's ok, it works with most merchant account statements too.
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.