An AffiniPay Brand
A subsidiary brand of AffiniPay, LawPay is a merchant account provider that exclusively specializes in payment processing for lawyers and law firms. Even though LawPay is technically “an AffiniPay solution,” it constitutes by far the largest percentage of AffiniPay’s overall merchant portfolio. LawPay claims to serve more than 50,000 lawyers and is the exclusively recommended payment processor of the American Bar Association.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas
LawPay is a registered agent of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA and Citizens Bank, N.A., Providence, Rhode Island. The company appears to share a headquarters with AffiniPay at 3700 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Suite 420, Austin, Texas. Amy Porter is the founder and CEO of both AffiniPay and LawPay.
LawPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: LawPay offers monthly and annual agreements that include flat-rate pricing and may or may not charge early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: LawPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: LawPay (as AffiniPay) currently has an “A+” rating and has received 4 complaints in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- Sales & Marketing: LawPay does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With LawPay
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.