UPDATE 1/24/2019: Alpha Card Services has rebranded as Simpay (simpay.net). We therefore will no longer update this review. Please refer to our Simpay review for more up-to-date information.
Alpha Card Services, Inc. (ACS – alphacardservices.com & alphacardservices.net) is a nationwide merchant account provider headquartered in Trevose, Pennsylvania. ACS claims that it currently supplies equipment and services to over 15,000 merchant locations throughout the United States. The company has been in business since 2000 and maintains its corporate headquarters at 1210 Northbrook Dr #475 Feasterville-Trevose, Pennsylvania 19053. Alpha Card Services is sponsored by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, as its acquiring bank. Lazaros Kalemis is listed as the owner of Alpha Card Services.
- Sales & Marketing: Alpha Card Services appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received some merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Alpha Card Services offers a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $250 or more.
- Complaints & Service: Alpha Card Services has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Alpha Card Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received seven complaints in the last three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Alpha Card Services